Corporate membership of EngineeringUK is an invitation to join our forum for interaction between the STEM business community and government.
Membership can provide a powerful company resource – through business networking, brand exposure, access to cutting-edge research findings and unparalleled access to policy-makers.
The benefits of membership include:
• The opportunity to meet like-minded companies from the different STEM sectors and policy-makers within Government. We do this through lunches and receptions at the House of Commons; and through quarterly meetings of our Business and Industry Panel. We facilitate the transfer of knowledge between our members and Government
• The ability for members to raise their profile and promote their company values within the sector
• Priority access to the high-profile programmes led by EngineeringUK – including the Big Bang UK Young Scientists & Engineers Fair and Tomorrow’s Engineers. Through these programmes, our members have the opportunity to help drive the STEM skills agenda in the UK
• An ability to understand the STEM skills challenges through our collaboration with universities; the Professional Engineering Institutions; and other STEM skills organisations
• Early and priority access to the EngineeringUK’s annual State of Engineering Report. This is the definitive guide to the supply and demand for skills in the engineering sector. Membership also allows online search capabilities and access to our in-house research teams to answer questions and help understand the data